Damaged or Missing Products
- CLOSETS.COM will replace pieces damaged during shipping at no cost to the customer providing the information necessary to make a claim is provided.
- CLOSETS.COM is committed to ensuring the safe arrival of your new closet organizer. We will securely package every order in a manner that will reduce the possibility of damage or lost parts during shipping. That is one of the reasons why we pack all components together in a single large crate. However, we cannot eliminate all sources of potentail damage while your purchase is en route to your home. Products that arrive damaged or missing MUST be reported within fifteen days of receipt. If we are not notified in a timely fashion you may be responsible for replacement parts.
- Please call 844-431-6690 to report damaged goods.
- Take pictures of all damaged parts and send them directly to [email protected]
Three Year Limited Warranty
- We are pleased to inform you that our customers have expressed a level of satisfaction that is second to none. Still though, we think it's important to offer a limited 3 year warranty backing our commitment to quality materials.
- We hope that this further encourages your "peace" of mind. If your closet system is properly installed it should offer years of performance, enhancing your ability to feel organized.
- CLOSETS.COM will examine the product and decide, at its sole discretion, if it is covered under this limited warranty. If considered covered, CLOSETS.COM will then, at its sole discretion, either repair the defective product or replace it with the same or a comparable product.
- What is not covered under this limited warranty? This limited warranty does not apply to products that have been stored or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts, scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents. This limited warranty does not apply if products have been placed outdoors or suffered water damage. This limited warranty does not cover consequential or incidental damages.