CLOSETS.COM Shipping, Returns & Cancellation Policy
- Your CLOSETS.COM order will be boxed, labled and shipped directly from our factory to you. Orders ship within 25-40 business days of the time of your order. This increased lead time is caused by delays due to COVID-19.
- Closet orders, including all 360 Organizer® purchases, will be shipped unassembled via FedEx Freight Direct. If you have any special shipping needs please make us aware of this. An invitation from FedEx to schedule your delivery time occurs as soon as your shipment leaves our dock.
- All closets are shipped via Truck Freight using one or more wood pallet(s) which are 4-feet-wide x 8-feet-long x 36-inches-high.
- Customers are required to be present to receive shipment.
- Skid will be unloaded from the truck to your ground level front door, or back door, or garage within your pre-selected 2-hour appointment window — Does not include delivery into the home, unpacking, assembly or removal of packing materials.
- All items are packed in durable packing to ensure their safe arrival.
- CLOSETS.COM ships within the USA contiguous 48 states freight free. Additional charges may apply to orders shipped outside the United States lower 48 contiguous states.
- Please note that there is a 24 hour cancellation window on your order. The products on CLOSETS.COM are custom made-to-order at our factory. Orders can only be cancelled if notice is received within 24 hours of placing the order, before we start manufacture or cutting product.
- Return Policy: CLOSETS.COM will accept returns on damaged shipments and accessories as long as they are sent back within the allowed time frame in their original packaging. Custom orders are not returnable. Please read our full return policy.