Furniture Grade Materials
You can count on our products being accurately manufactured and built from quality materials. For over 30 years, we have been perfecting the selection of hardware and other materials that go into the assembly and construction of our products.
Some additional key product qualities include:
- Constructed of durable, high quality, 3/4-inch furniture-grade, thermally fused laminate (TFL/Melamine).
- Six laminate colors offered for the same price as basic white.
- More than three dozen color choices.
- All systems are manufactured using two-sided color laminate with all exposed edges completed with edge banding.
- Panels are notched along the top to allow the use of a two-way adjustable suspension bracket to be certain system is installed flush to the wall.
- Holes are drilled every 1.25 inches in panels to allow for maximum adjustability of shelves.
- All Closets.com systems have been professionally designed to maximize their efficiency and economy of construction.
- All Closets.com laminate products and closet organizers are CARB 2 compliant, conforming to the stringent California Air Resource Board regulations on emissions and product safety.