Illinois Stay at Home Order
To Our Valued CLOSETS.COM Customers,
In order to control outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) the Illinois Governor, JB Pritzker has issued a "Stay at Home Order" Friday March 20, 2020. With this Order Non-Essential business in Illinois are forced to Close during this Order.
CLOSETS.COM is located in Elmhurst, Illinois with a 33-year history of operating within the state and plans on continue to legally run the business according to the requirement of this Order.
The Order provides for multiple exceptions of business types. CLOSETS.COM is exempt from this order due to the classification as an essential business and will continue operation of our business.
As a result of being exempt, CLOSETS.COM will continue to Design, Sell, Manufacturer and Ship during the duration of this Executive Order Currently in place from Saturday March 21th @ 5:00 PM (CST) thru Monday June 1.
The health of our employees and clients is very important. This week we are further expanding our mobilization efforts to maximize the amount of staff that can complete their job functions from home.
While open, we remain committed to run a "Clean and Organized" business to serve everyone.
The Following preventative measures taken include;
- Any employees with flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home and consult with medical professionals.
- Daily cleaning of offices and factory.
- Every other day temperature checks.
- Frequent Hand washing.
- Outside visits from Vendors is prohibited.
- Staff are practicing Social Distancing within office.
- When required and Where available staff have been mobilized to work remotely.
Questions about your shipment:
- We ship our products through FedEx.
- You will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
- Custom, made-to-order products ship within 10-15 business days. In-stock accessories ship next business day.
- Please remember that your closet systems must be ship via curbside freight delivery due to the weight and size of the product. You must be present at the time of the delivery to receive your order.
- Shipping is free to addresses located within the continental United States (lower 48 states). All others will be charged shipping based on the size/weight of the order and the delivery address.
- More details about delivery are available on our shipping information page.
Our Operations, Manufacturing, Shipping are ALL operating as Normal and on-schedule.
In addition, any employees with flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home and consult with medical professionals.
We appreciate your continued support of our business and look forward to being able to safely serve your needs during these very difficult times.
Continued health for you and your families.
Tom Happ, President