- Closets.com is the only online closet company offering six colors for the same price as basic white.
- We use only commercial quality, furniture grade materials in the construction of all of our closet systems.
- Under mount drawers using birch wood drawer boxes and soft close slides are standard on all closet systems that include drawers.
- CLOSETS.COM offers our customers free use of our online design tool, in addition to a complimentary professional design service for those who prefer to let us do it for you.
- Whether you choose to try our DIY online design tool or opt to utilize our professional design service, closet designs are provided FREE of charge to all customers.
Made in the USA
- CLOSETS.COM is a subsidiary of Closet Works™ LLC., Chicagoland's premier custom closet company since 1987.
- All closet systems are manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility in Elmhurst, IL. We do not subcontract.
- All products are certified to meet or exceed California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase II standards. That means our closets are safe and environmentally friendly too.
- The core of our laminate panels is made of 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
The CLOSETS.COM Promise:
CLOSETS.COM is a family owned and operated business with 125 employees and a 30+ years reputation for trust and reliability.
- Based just outside Chicago, we've been designing and building closets since 1987.
- Our company personally stands behind the quality of our manufactured storage systems.
- We promise to deliver you a product that exceeds your expectations.
- CLOSETS.COM fully understands that our customers are our greatest promoters, and treat them as such.
We are proud of our years of experience as a pioneer in the industry, our exceptionally talented staff and personnel, and our unrelenting determination to provide an excellent quality product. We hope that our passion for closets and organization will convert you into a lifelong customer. After all, you are the ultimate reason for our success.